Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Snowboarding

By Austin Ao

I went snowboarding in February. This was my second time to go snowboarding. I went with my classmates. It was so exciting for me. I enjoyed having fun with them. We had a coach and he taught us how to snowboard. Also, I tried many difficult styles to make it fun. I lost myself on the hill. While snowboarding, I fell down many times because I was in the dark at the first. I talked with my coach about snowboarding on the hill. He shared his experience with me. So I didn’t only learn how to snowboard, but also I could improve my English skills by listening and speaking to him. By the way, I saw a wolf and the security kept staying by my side in order to keep me safe. Finally, I could snowboard successfully. I hope I’m able to go snowboarding next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment