Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Naruto, My Home Town

By Kotomi Taniguchi

My hometown is Naruto. It is not a big city but there are so many delicious foods. For example, sweet potatoes, fresh fish, sea weed, vegetables and so on. We can eat so many different kinds of food each season. In spring, we can eat raw fish that is caught in the sea. We cook it with sushi, salad, rice, udon, and also bread.

My city also has a dance festival. Every summer, the dance festival, called “Awa Dance,” is held in my town. Awa dance is a traditional Japanese dance and so many people come to see this dance around Japan. Different dressed-up dance teams dance everywhere in my hometown. You can see these dances for free and you can eat delicious food there. If you are interested in Japanese culture, you will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment