Friday, April 1, 2011

Hairspray, My Favourite Movie

By Saori

One of my hobbies is watching movies, so I'll talk to you about my favourite movie. Its title is "Hairspray." I think it's not an ordinary movie.

First, it's a musical, so all actors acted their parts while they were singing. Of course, their acting was very wonderful, but their singing was so great, too! Also they can dance very well!They must practice singing and dancing hard, and they have to remember their lines.

Next, it's not just an interesting movie. This story was so funny, but it told about racial discrimination. This movie told about American history in the 1960s, so you can learn about it.

Finally, this film is directed by Adam Sharkman. I recommend his film because he is devoted to his film, and he not only produces films but also he teaches actors how to dance.

If you have never seen it before, you can borrow it from the rental shop, and you had better watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment