Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Bedroom

By Tanja Stoll

A bedroom should be a comforting, relaxing and calming room. Unfortunately, my bedroom is not yet. It will need some work done because the walls are dark green and the carpet is a very ugly brown. Not really the colors I would choose. But at the moment, we have to live with it.

In that dark chamber right beside the door is a drawer with a lot of knickknacks on it, right beside the next door which is the entrance to the closet. On the opposite wall is our bed with nightstands on each side. On the left side of the bed is, thankfully, a big window. On this window is a huge Dreamcatcher, made by my brother. It has lots of pearls and feathers on it and hangs right upon the furnace, which makes the feather move. I really like to look at that. It helps me to relax and fall to sleep.

Underneath the window and on the right side of the bed are two chairs. Not for sitting down; we use them for our clothes.

On all the walls are pictures and photographs of us, our son, and the animals and pets we had and have.

As soon as we will paint the walls and change the flooring, I will like my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment