Friday, February 10, 2012

How I Use Writing

By Narumi Yoshitani

I always use an e-mail to send it to my friends, my parents and so on. I usually use it every night because I have free times more than other times. It is very useful to use it for me. I write various things. For example, important message and easy message. I think that e-mail is essential for every life.

I also use Twitter many times. We can write short message, but I almost don’t do it. I only see some information about my favorite singers, actors, and comedian, and my friends. The Twitter is scary, but I can know many things at once. Also, there is a possibility of communicating with my favorite people because they sometimes reply to message which is sent by their fans.


I use Mixi very well. It is many thing to do. For example, we can write diary, play game, tak part in various communities, and send short message. I think that it is very famous among young people. We know about our feelings or our condition with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment