Thursday, February 9, 2012

Movies

By Amandeep Dhillon

There are many kinds of movies in the world like romantic movies, comedy movies, and heroic movies. We can watch all types of movies in different languages. All types of movies are the part of entertainment. If we get bored then we can watch a movie. After watching a movie we feel better than before. We can learn many things from movies. We can learn how to face problems in our life. We can learn how to get success in our life. We can learn knowledge from movies. We can see many things which we can’t see in real life. We can visit many places which we did not visit in the life. I watched many Hindi and Punjabi movies. I love Punjabi movies. We can watch movies in our house or we can watch movies in the theater. When I used to study in my university then I watched Mail Karade Rabba movie with my friends in the theater. At that time we enjoyed it a lot. I love this movie. The day before yesterday I watched “Yar Anmulle” movie. This movie is made in my university. This movie reminded me of my university days. Now I started to watch English movies. Last Sunday I watched an English movie with my husband. This is a funny and romantic movie. I can’t get the whole movie but I like this movie. I got this movie better than before. After watching this movie I am glad because this movie encourages me to watch English movies. In the end we can say that movies are good for increasing knowledge and entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment