Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Family and My Future

By Yuka Nakagawa

I have my father, mother, and brother in my family. My father is strict and when he gets angry, I feel so scared. He likes cars so he is familiar with them. He knows a lot of kinds of cars. My mother is kind. She likes reading books. She always borrows books from a library. My brother is not kind to me because when he goes back to our house, he always bullies me.

My father is a civil servant and works in Osaka. He cleans rivers. He goes to his work on Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are his holidays. My mother is a housewife. She is a very good cook. She always makes us delicious food. She also makes sweets. I am happy that I can eat delicious food every day. My brother is a sales person in a bike shop. He lives in Toyama, so he is independent of his parents.

I don’t have detailed plans for my future. However, I like talking with people and taking care of children. So I want to work with children. For example, I want to teach children English. I’m also interested in work concerned with service because I worked at an ice cream shop in Japan. Working there was very fun. I enjoyed talking with customers. When customers said “Thank you” to me, I felt happy. What should I say? Whatever happened, when customers said “Thank you,” I always could be happy. I think service fits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment