Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My City, Osaka, Japan

By Miyuki Nakamura

I live in Osaka, Japan. Osaka is one of the main cities in Japan, so there are many shopping centers, amusement parks, and delicious foods. I enjoy spending my time in Osaka.


There is a beautiful castle in Osaka, which is called the Osaka Castle. I think it is the most famous in Osaka. It was built by Hideyoshi Toyotomi in 1583. Hideyoshi Toyotomi was the most powerful person in those days. He spent a lot of money to build the castle, so it is so gorgeous. Especially, Osaka Castle looks like shining in sunny day because of the sunlight. Many people would be overwhelmed by the castle. Moreover, now there is a large park around the castle, so many people play sports, take a walk, and so on in the park. Even now, Osaka Castle is loved by many people. It was a symbol of Hideyoshi Toyotomi’s power in the past, but it is a symbol of Osaka now.

Osaka is a wonderful city, so I recommend to you to go to Osaka. I want many people to visit Osaka nad realize how great the city is.

No comments:

Post a Comment