Monday, June 29, 2009

My Trip to Indonesia

By Sanae Fukuda

I have been to Indonesia two years ago. Before I went there, I worried about my English. However, some Indonesians can speak Japanese. I was surprised and felt lucky.

I enjoyed shopping, sightseeing, and activities. I really enjoyed my trip, but someone had stolen my friend's money. Therefore, we went to the police office and we explained that happening. We explained in Japanese, but the policeman couldn't understand Japanese. We could not do other than speak English. I know that my English is too bad. Therefore, I thought then, I have to study English.

After I can speak English well, I will go to many overseas countries and enjoy my trip. If I have an accident again, I can tell the policeman . . . maybe . . . I hope so.

1 comment:

  1. hy.. I like this blog. I'm indonesian. this blog is really help me for my exam tommorow morning. I little understand about japanese because its one of my courses. I want know more about you. would you add my email?? Minory_jutekz@ymail.com

    thanks sanae. good luck for your trip.

    ReplyDelete