Monday, June 29, 2009

A Friend

By Stephen Wang

There is a friend whom I have known since 1974. He has many hobbies which I liked very much. We played together and enjoyed our hobbies. We often launched a beautiful model plane which was assembled by us. He and I put on the different parts of the plane and finally put them together. It was the nicest thing in my childhood.

I haven't seen him since 1995 after he went to America. But we still keep in touch by e-mail. Every New Year's Day and Christmas, we send e-mail and pictures to each other to share the happiness. Maybe one day when we have enough time or after retirement, we can visit each other and play something which we played in childhood.

1 comment:

  1. That's a very nice story!
    It sounds like it is a truly friendship. A good friend is a treasure, and I think, you got a priceless one Stephen! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete