Thursday, March 8, 2012

Book Review - Rich Man, Poor Man

By Maho Moriki

I read Rich Man, Poor Man. The story's main person is old man. The old man is poor man. One day, the postman brought him a letter from his son, Saul. In the letter was written, "I have a job in a factory. The work is very hard. But pay is good. I'm sending you a money order." Money is one hundred pounds.

The next morning he went to change the money order. But he couldn't change his money order. But he met a person. A person's name is Mr. Sheth. Mr. Sheth said, "I hope I can help you. But this money order is not worth one hundred pounds. Give me your money order."

The old man gave it. Mr. Sheth said, "I'm going to change this money order for you. He caught the money, but it was ten poinds. He felt old and poor again. I think he hold the bag. The first part of the story is exciting, but end of the story is boring. I don't recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment