Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's Almost Impossible to Study in my Dorm!

It is almost impossible to study in my dormitory. In my case, first, I like to read comics and decorate my room, so there are a lot of comics and interior decoration. When I was studying, I feel bored, so I can’t concentrate on studying. Then, I start to decorate my room or to read some comics. Second, I always listen to music during studying. Even if I concentrate on studying, I start to sing as soon as my favorite songs are being played. Third, I put my cell phone near myself during studying. When I feel bored about studying, I use the cell phone. If I use it, it takes 30 minutes at least. Therefore, I can’t study in my room! If I study in my room, I must seal myself off from reading comics, singing, and using my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment