Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How to Relax after a Stressful Day at Work or School

By Ayaka Tanifuji

Do you feel stress at your work or school? There is a lot of stress at my work and school. For example, at my restaurant, I have to cook many dishes beautifully and fast. If I make a mistake, I should be scolded by my boss. All the while, the orrders keep increasing. It makes me so upset. After my work, I usually feel stressed, so I need to relax. I'll introduce three ways of mine to relax.

My favorite way is exercise. I love sports. I usually go swimming after work on Sunday. Swimming is the best sport to exercise all the muscles of the body. After swimming, I can feel so comfortable. The other sport is dancing. I belong to the dance club in our university. The genre is hip-hop. I like hip-hop music; it is so much more fun for me.

The secon way to relax is taking a bath. When I soak shoulder-deep in the bath, the stiffness in my nect disappears. Sometimes I use the spa powder. It smells good and makes me so relaxed. There are so many kinds of spa powders, so you can choose your favorite flavor.

The other way is listening to music. Of course I like hip-hop music, but I also like jazz, rock, classical, and any other music. Especially classical music is relaxing. I like the beautiful sounds of the wind instruments.

As you can see, these are my ways to relax. Why don't you try them? You should try them. I hope you can feel good after trying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment