Friday, November 27, 2009

Friends I Have Had

by jimin lee

What kinds of friends do you have? In my opinion, a friend is the most important person in our life except family. In addition, what kinds of friends you have are also important because people can change their personality by friends. I think male friends also influence female friends. Some people say men and women can’t be friends but I don’t think so. I have many male friends and I get along with them as friends. So I’d like to divide friends into gender. Of course I have male and female friends. Maybe you also have both, and like them. Sometimes we need female friends and we also need male friends. I think we need both and they make us happy. So I’ll talk about my male and female friends.

First, I have female friends. Actually I have more female friends than male friends, and my best friends are also female, because I went to girls middle and high school. When I need to chat with someone, I usually call them, and chat with them or go to a cafe. We talk about school, a boyfriend, and worries. After chatting, I can feel pleasure. Sometimes girls have some worry that they can’t tell male friends. When I need some advice about it, I tell female friends, and I can solve the problem. I have a friend with whom I have had a friendship for 16 years. As I have some worry, I always tell her. In addition, I go shopping with my female friends and I can refresh myself. However, I don’t like to go shopping with male friends. Actually it’s very uncomfortable to go shopping with male friends, because usually men don’t like to go shopping for a long time. When I go shopping with male friends, they always press me for sitting somewhere. On the other hand, as I go shopping with female friends, I can browse and compare many stores and ask them about clothes. If I ask male friends about clothes, they answer, “Good,” because they just want to go back home. So as I want to do something usually girls like, or I want to talk about girl’s problems, I usually meet female friends.

Second, I also have male friends. If you have male friends, you might know men are so cool. Even though I am a woman, I think women are so sensitive, and we have too much jealousy. If some girls are loved more or have good things like clothes, others are jealous them. However, men are not jealous of women. So as I meet male friends, I don’t need to worry about it. In addition, they are kind to women, and they don’t care about many things. So, sometimes male friends are more comfortable than female friends. I can do whatever I want. Moreover, as I have a boyfriend, I can get advice from male friends. I usually get advice from female friends, but as I have problems about a boyfriend, male friends are better than female friends because men know men. They might understand my boyfriend, but female friends can’t understand him; they just understand me. Moreover, sometimes I need help from men. In this situation, of course I call my male friends. They don’t hesitate, and help me. Sometimes just friends become a boyfriend but it’s not usual, and I think if he is a really nice guy, just friend is better than boyfriend, because we can meet for a long time.

Actually gender is not important. Personality and match with me are the most
important things, even though we need female or male friends in different cases. I have good friends who I can call or meet whenever I want, so I don’t need anything anymore. If you don’t have really good friends, first, make an effort to be a good friend to them. Maybe they will also become good friends. Don’t separate female and male; anyone can be good friends. As you have good friends, you can be happy, like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment