Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Trip to West Edmonton Mall

By Gayane

A few weeks ago I was in Edmonton with my husband and two kids. The weather was so nice and we decided to drive. It’s about a seven-hour drive from Fort St. John to Edmonton.

The first day, we went to West Edmonton Mall and spent maybe about 6 hours in Galaxyland, the largest indoor amusement park in the world. There are so many rides and attractions that my kids were excited. They like it very much. They played and rode all day and didn’t want to go from there.


The next day we went to West Edmonton Mall’s Waterpark. We were surprised with my husband that it was really big. I have never seen a waterpark like that before. I think it’s the largest one. There are different water slides for adults and children.
We had lots of fun there, and I hope we will go there soon.

1 comment:

  1. It's not really surprising to see that your kids are having fun in that mall. After all, that's one huge mall and it has almost all of the things you could ever dream of. If possible, I would go there and shop around all day(all week if possible).

    Danny Riddell

    ReplyDelete