Thursday, July 2, 2009

Visiting the Philippines

By Hae Sung

I traveled to the Philippines two times. The first time, I traveled to Ce-Bu two years ago with my family. We did the tour for four days. However, we had a lot of entertainment like boating, eating sea food, and scuba diving. The second time, I went to the Bagio with my brother. I thought I would saty two months; nevertheyless, I stayed three months. I visited the Mounseview which we can see the view and I surfed with my friends.

After two months, my brother left; however, my parents came to the Philippines for a trip. We traveled by renting a car and we went around some cities. Although we spent most time in the car, we really enjoyed the trip. I think most times were interesting to me. In addition, those are all good memories. Someday I want to go to the Philippines again.

No comments:

Post a Comment